Quad, far quad, Farquad word play
Image too long to display, click to expand...
Brushing your teeth is the only time you clean your skeleton Simba Lion King
Wet cat after shower photoshopped lightsaber jedi
Another dead celebrity RIP Stuart Little
Vader’s on that ship. How do you know? I can hear his theme music Luke Han Star Wars
Star Wars toy figure Uncle Owen burn skeleton
Very rare pure diamond Pepe this expensive Pepe can only be seen by 10% percent of people the other 90% percent will see a blank meme like for amazing luck
When it’s my first day of school: freshman year, senior year fish